Join us June 5-6, 2017 in Truckee for the 38th California State Club Championship presented by Eldorado Resorts and National Car Rental, with support from Ahead and ILT Golf Vacations.
NCPGA Members and Registered Apprentices, along with their 2016 Club Champion, who are eligibly employed and in an eligible classification per the Northern California PGA Tournament Rules & Regulations may enter.
- Those Club Champions holding status at more than one club will be permitted to represent only one club.
- If the Club Champion is unable to participate, the current year’s Runner-up, prior year’s Club Champion or prior year’s Runner-up may be substituted.
- If the Club Professional is unable to participate, a designated Assistant Club Professional may be substituted.
- The Professional may invite as a partner his Senior Club Champion, Senior Club Champion runner-up, prior year's Senior Club Champion or runner-up.
- Each entry must be attested by the respective club’s Tournament Chairman.
- In the event of multiple teams, a club may enter a team with their respective current Club Champion (or designee) and their current Senior Club Champion (or designee).
For more complete rules on eligibility, please click here.
Sunday June 4, 2017
4:00PM - Hotel Check-in
6:00PM - 8:00PM - Player Registration
Monday June 5, 2017
8:30AM - 9:45AM - Check-in & Warm Up at Old Greenwood
10:00AM - Shotgun Start
4:00PM - 6:00PM - BBQ Dinner at Old Greenwood
Tuesday June 6, 2017
8:00AM - 8:15AM - Check-in & Warm Up at Gray's Crossing
9:30AM - Shotgun Start
Awards Ceremony directly following completion of Round 2.