The PGA's Certified Professional Program (CPP) is an online, career-enhancing educational curriculum that supports the goals of PGA Members who are committed to continuously improving their business and teaching skills to meet the increasing demands of the golf industry. This online approach ensures "on-demand" access when your schedule permits, while reducing time and travel costs associated with traditional classes.
This two-day program will cover all courses within the career path except the Revenue Management and Simulation course work in a workshop setting. All entries must be received by 5:00PM September 18, 2017.
- $350 – Includes one-year library subscription (payable via www.pga.org)
- $100 – Project fee (payable online at time of project proposal submission)
Prior to signing up for this event, attendees will need to purchase the Certification Course Library subscription. Completed coursework is NOT required prior to attending.
How to register:
- Purchase library subscription
- Attend "Sweet-16" Workshop
- Complete five (5) Revenue Management Courses*
- Complete two (2) Simulations of your choice*
- PGA Members in good standing may complete the project, pay the fee, and earn their certification
*Attendees may elect to complete the Revenue Management and Simulation courses either before or after attending the workshop.