Please follow these steps to schedule your Pro-Am
- Review the 2020 NCPGA Section Calendar and choose your first and second choice dates for your pro-am. Dates reserved for Section tournaments and education days are listed as *Section Event* (or in bold type on the NCPGA Calendar of Events).
- Complete the 2020 Pro-Am Request form.
- Are you running a pro-am to raise money for a cause and would like participation to be tax deductible? The NCPGA Foundation provides members of the Northern California PGA an opportunity to use its 501c3 status as a tool to raise funds to benefit local and community-based programs that meet the mission of the NCPGA Foundation, which "foster and embrace life's positive values". Click here for more information.
- Send in your completed Pro-Am Request form, along with a check for $35 (Sanctioning Fee required) to: NCPGA, 411 Davis Street, Suite 103, Vacaville, CA 95688.
Deadline for form and fees to Section Office
- Multi-Day Pro-Am Priority: December 2, 2019
- Single-Day Pro-Am Priority: December 5, 2019
Deadlines & Scheduling Process
- Multi-Day Pro-Am Requests will be processed on November 28-December 2, 2019
- Single-Day Pro-Am Requests will be processed between November 30 - December 5, 2019
The pro-am requests, in accordance with Section I, E.2b of the NCPGA Tournament Rules & Regulations, will be approved based on: Past history, purse size, date request received and geographical limitation (60 miles unless agreed upon by the host professionals involved).
After December 6, 2019, the 2019 NCPGA Calendar will be updated online and the next category will begin for scheduling. All tournament request forms that arrive in the Section Office with a postmark after the designated deadline will be placed on a wait list until all other groups (chapters and divisions) have had a chance to schedule their events.
We hope that these clarifications assist you in conducting a quality pro-am. Please direct any questions to Cameron MacGregor, Tournament Director at (707) 449-4742.
- 2020 Pro-Am Request Form - Click here
- 2020 Pro-Am Reporting Form - Click here
- Promote your pro-am: Pro-Am Mailing Label Request Form - Click here
- Review the 2020 NCPGA Section Calendar - Click here
- Host Professional Pro-Am Responsibilities - Click here
- Tax Deductible Administrative Services using the NCPGA Foundation for your pro-am - Click here for more information.
- Non-PGA professional/prior PGA professional competitors whose memberships have expired (These players may not play in more than four (4) pro-ams each year, and the hosting course will be charged $150 per player in addition to the other fees paid to the Section. Due to the time it takes for course reporting, this listing may not be accurate. Be sure to verify eligibility with the Section Office prior to your event)